Advertising Sales Manager
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Sales Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Sales Manager?
As an Advertising Sales Manager you will be responsible for calling on mid-sized brands and agencies across the Central Region. Reporting directly to the Manager of Advertising Sales, you will work collaboratively with sales planners, account managers and marketing teams. You will be tasked with educating clients on the benefits of Taboola’s full-funnel solutions and achieving quarterly revenue targets.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years full cycle sales experience in the digital advertising industry
- Passionate about advertising, media and technology
- Acute business acumen and ability to present and communicate ideas/concepts/solutions effectively
- Prior experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) and related productivity tools
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Advertising Sales Manager, you will:
- Drive revenue growth by developing, closing and scaling a pipeline of successful advertiser accounts
- Develop relationships with prospective clients through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and professional networking events
- Act an an internal advocate for clients, to make sure Taboola is providing a best-in-class level of service
- Position and sell innovative solutions, and evangelize successful advertising strategies
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg and Business Insider. Our media clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola Chicago offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.