Senior Sales Manager
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is searching for a Sales Manager, to drive revenue both brand direct and agency-led in the SEA market. The candidate will be a dynamic sales executive with a proven track record in both direct and programmatic sales, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
An extensive digital advertising background is a must, and all candidates must possess the following: enthusiasm for the ever-shifting media landscape, a strong sense of urgency, a can-do attitude, and be self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment.
In addition, great references and broad and strong network in the media agency industry is a must.
Job Description of the Senior Sales Manager:
- Drive growth via managed and programmatic sales streams
- Prospect, engage and follow up on new advertising opportunities, securing new ad campaigns
- Leverage AdColony’s products and a suite of solutions to establish new business and retain existing
- Develop deep relationships with new and existing clients to establish AdColony as a strategic mobile partner
- Drive the strategic planning process, forecasting, tracking and reporting on sales performance
- Collaborate with the greater sales organization; client services, ad operations, and other internal teams to share knowledge, discuss challenges and to share best practices
- Proactively look for opportunities
Qualifications of the Senior Sales Manager:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in sales/ business development experience within the mobile, programmatic space and ad tech space.
- Has existing local relationships with media agencies / direct clients in the region
- Has strong understanding of existing mobile advertising
- Has proven track record to manage and develop client relationships and exceed sales targets
- Has superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Has proven success working with cross-functional teams and building relationships internally and externally
- Must be self-starter and strong ability to work independently
#LI-CM1 #LI-On-site #LI-Hybrid
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading independent mobile growth platform — leveling up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers and OEMs.