Account Manager, Growth
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is looking for a Growth Account Manager to join our global demand team. In this role, you will be a key account manager responsible for driving the overall user acquisition strategy for our performance advertisers across Digital Turbine’s suite of products. This role involves creating and managing a revenue strategy across a book of business of varying verticals of buyers. It consists of optimizing their buying strategies, scaling product adoption & overall user acquisition education. This requires collaboration with Product, Marketing, Analytics, Technical Solutions and Adopt teams.
The ideal candidate is customer oriented, dives deep into data to understand the issues, and drives swift resolution by working effectively with cross-functional teams. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working with a fast-paced team, is excited by the challenges of this role, and wants to make their mark in this incredibly dynamic market.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics: professionalism, sales orientation, great analytical skills, strategic thinking, initiative, enthusiasm, work effectively within a team, excellent written and oral communication, and the ability to prioritize and proper time management skills.
This position offers an opportunity to develop and lift industry standards by providing world-class customer service to our key advertising partners. The goal is to grow our partnerships with core advertising partners and deliver superior values to our clients.
- Manage a book of business and develop strong relationships with our advertising partners across the US Region
- Develop a close partnership with the client, lead strategic initiatives that will help grow the account.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers - both internal and external
- Own day-to-day process for various functions
- Provide best-in-class customer service in a client-facing role
- Work closely with key stakeholders and partners to gather and exchange insights on best practices for performance-driven buying strategies
- Provide regular reporting on status of key milestones and objectives in weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- Represent the company and serve as a brand ambassador at industry events
- 0-1 years of user acquisition experience in the mobile advertising space, with experience in User Acquisition a plus.
- Solid analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Great interpersonal communication and ability to construct efficient communication flows
- An exceptionally motivated person with a strong bias for action and a passion for getting things done
- Ability to work with a global and remote team
- An innovative, creative problem-solver with a customer-service oriented mind-set
- Extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
#LI-JT1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading independent mobile growth platform — leveling up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers and OEMs.