Senior Product Marketing Manager
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
As a key member of the Digital Turbine Product Marketing team, you'll join a fast growing mobile technology company that's simplifying how we discover our next favorite apps and content. You'll develop and execute marketing initiatives for our On-Device Technology Platform that powers frictionless app and content discovery for consumers, user acquisition and engagement for app developers, and additional revenue streams for our global carrier and handset OEM partners. As a key member of the marketing organization, you'll collaborate with Product Management, Brand and Content Marketing, and our business teams to understand and deliver go-to-market strategies, collateral, and other marketing activities for the company.
About the Role:
- Market Intelligence: Surface consumer, market, and competitive research insights that drive differentiated value in order to position Digital Turbine's On-Device solutions in the minds of the buyers.
- Go To Market: Define compelling product messaging to align internal and external teams on how to position, sell and support our differentiating products and service related to specific lines-of-business
- Marketing Assets: Collaborate with sales, customer success, product management, design, and content marketing teams to define content for collateral, sales tools, sales training, and other outbound deliverables and educate internal and external communities.
- Sales Enablement: work with Sales leadership and Sales Enablement to develop and execute training that communicates the value of new products and services to the sales, count management, and content marketing teams
- Business Insights: Utilize platform performance metrics and consumer behavioral data sets to develop product and category IP and package these insights into marketing materials to support product USPs, customer journeys, and industry messaging
- Advocacy: Drive marketing initiatives relative to influencing and cultivating relationships with thought leaders, influencers, and industry analysts, who can help amplify our message
- New Product Development: Represent marketing inside of the company's Project Management Office. Own release management, including writing and distributing product briefs for sales, account management, and revenue teams
- 4+ years experience in product marketing, management, business analyst, or similar role in a B2B technology company
- 2+ years of product marketing focused on mobile apps/platforms
- Experience in marketing to enterprise technology partners major plus
- A love of numbers and experience in analyzing data (i.e., pivot tables, tableau, or other data analysis software) to understand product performance and craft product messaging and marketing materials
- Strong written and verbal skills to clearly and effectively communicate with technical partners, peers, and executive management alike
- Skilled at researching, evaluating, developing and presenting product marketing selling content including positioning, messaging and solution selling concepts.
- Account based marketing experience - a plus
- Love of mobile technology and solutions to improve them
- Annual Base Salary: $110,000 - $150,000
- Bonus/ Incentive Target: 10% of base salary
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading independent mobile growth platform — leveling up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers and OEMs.