At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is looking for a Sales Executive to work on our Sales Team in the US at a period of incredible growth for the company. This role is directly responsible for new revenue generation against a defined list of apps within a regional territory. The perfect candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of high quality and quantity sales output across all parts of the sales funnel, including outreach, in-person meetings, building proposals, and closing deals. Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to articulate ideas that create material value for customers is a must for this role. We are looking for someone with 6 to 8 years of experience in a Senior Sales Executive, Senior SDR, and/or customer success role. Good relationships and an understanding of the mobile app ecosystem are preferred. This role location is open, but the ideal candidate would be close to one of our regional hubs in New York, San Francisco, or Austin, TX, and will report to the Head of US sales.
About the Role:
- Build a pipeline and close new business with the largest app platforms in the United States.
- Upsell new user acquisition campaigns and products in order to drive broader adoption across the Digital Turbine platform of products.
- Consistently deliver high-quality prospecting through email & phone outreach.
- Craft proposals that showcase both your analytical rigors and strategic sales abilities.
- Become a trusted advisor to your prospects and clients, building relationships both up and across their organization.
- Have a large appetite to learn your client’s business like it’s your own and match that with a deep understanding of Digital Turbine solutions to make the best recommendations.
- Strategically sell and position Digital Turbine as a foundational channel like social or search advertising.
- Develop a complete mastery of Digital Turbine’s pitch, products, and the wider app advertising industry at large.
- Show consistent and accurate forecasting skills when regularly presenting new business opportunities to Executive leadership.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- 6+ experience years of sales experience, with a strong track record of both pipeline development and consistently meeting sales quotas.
- A self-starter who brings energy and drive every day and wants to attack a huge total addressable market for the company.
- Disciplined & organized to manage pipeline and ensure quality outputs across our sales enablement tools, including Salesforce, Seismic, Salesloft, etc.
- Good knowledge of the mobile ecosystem, including mobile applications, advertising, and measurement.
- Learner mindset, that can demonstrate how they have developed new skills or learned new areas of business in their career to date.
- Comfortable selling into large matrixed organizations and gaining instant credibility.
- An existing network is or industry experience in ad tech or mobile apps is preferred.
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS with a strong academic record.
- Annual Base Salary Range: $120,000 - $150,000
- Variable Incentive Compensation Target: 100% of annual base salary
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading independent mobile growth platform — leveling up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers and OEMs.