Product Marketing Manager - Identity
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers – and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency. We are proud of the culture we have built. We value the unique experiences and perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
So, if you are talented, driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic, globally-connected team, then we want to talk!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the overall launch communications process for new products and features from beta through general availability.
- Develop messaging and positioning for new products and leveraging a deep understanding of customer needs and the competitive environment.
- Own the execution of core materials including sales training, external sales presentations and collateral, and analyst presentations.
- Participate as a business stakeholder on assigned product areas, monitoring key KPIs and market feedback for product health and adoption and proposing solutions where appropriate.
- Gather and structure customer and market insights that can help inform new product enhancements and priorities.
- Develop deep expertise surrounding assigned offerings and function as a subject matter expert for both internal teams and clients.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to support the execution of large, global 360 launches as needed.
- Develop content and online materials to support messaging and DSP offerings for key launch deliverables.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of relevant product marketing or marketing experience. Understanding of the programmatic advertising industry is a strong bonus.
- Experience working in or around identity-driven solutions for advertisers and are comfortable speaking to identity at a high level.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience creating and delivering product and category material across a variety of formats and use cases.
- Strong storyteller who understands how to lead with the “why” and also skillfully articulate the “how” for non-technical audiences.
- Intellectually curious and comfortable diving into technical, complex, and nuanced topics.
- High EQ with the ability to build cross-functional relationships across large global teams and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Hands-on, and committed to exceptional output
- Ability to travel, as needed
Our Compensation and Benefits ( for NY, CO, CA, and WA residents only)
At the Trade Desk, Base Salary is one part of our competitive total compensation and benefits package and is determined using a salary range. The base salary range for this role is
$96,500 -$176,900In accordance with NY, CO, CA, and WA law, the range provided is The Trade Desk's reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and location. All employees may be eligible to become The Trade Desk shareholders through eligibility for stock-based compensation grants, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. The Trade Desk also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions. Plus, expected benefits for this role include comprehensive healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) with premiums paid in full for employees and dependents, retirement benefits such as a 401k plan and company match, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, well-being benefits, reimbursement for certain tuition expenses, parental leave, sick time of 1 hour per 30 hours worked, vacation time for full time employees up to 120 hours thru the first year and 160 hours thereafter, and around 13 paid holidays per year. Employees can also purchase The Trade Desk stock at a discount through The Trade Desk’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
The Trade Desk also offers a competitive benefits package. Click here to learn more.
Note: Interns are not eligible for variable incentive awards such as stock-based compensation, retirement plan, vacation, tuition reimbursement or parental leave.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.