User Acquisition Manager
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
EA’s Partnered Development Group (PDG) is a new team built from the ground up to manage 2nd Party development (IP-licensed dev and outsourced dev) end-to-end, from sourcing opportunities, guiding development and leading GTM and live service efforts. We are working with a handful of top-tier mobile studios, combining EA’s IP with proven partners to accelerate the development of a portfolio of hit mobile games to grow EA’s mobile footprint. The nucleus of the team is based in Asia – but the team is expanding across geos to drive global LiveOps and publishing for our mobile slate.
We are seeking a UA manager to report to the marketing group while working closely with the game team. Your responsibility includes driving the strategy and execution of UA activities via empowering your team to execute and leveraging external agencies for additional support.
- Design and execute comprehensive PBM/UA plans to launch and grow EA’s 2nd party developed mobile game worldwide.
- Develop and execute the vision and strategy to achieve user acquisition KPI targets through data-driven marketing and publishing activities.
- Analyze the performance of all PBM/UA spend to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance.
- Partner cross-functionally with creative manager and product marketing manager as well as other internal EA teams like Brand and MarCom and external vendors to articulate and drive user acquisition plans and execution actions.
- 5+ years’ experience in global market mobile game in the marketing and publishing space, particularly UA.
- Experience in managing successful PBM /UA campaigns during launch and live phases.
- Experience working with analysts and creative agencies to optimize acquisition creative videos and assets to achieve KPI targets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin or Japanese also a plus
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.