Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
About the role:
- Ability to clearly understand and translate business and technical requirements into effective design solutions
- Assisting the creative team in creating written concepts, visual concepts and designs for banners, videos, and rich media.
- Produce and enhance wireframes, interactive prototypes, and more.
- Deliver design solutions within a fast-moving, multi-disciplinary team.
- Plan user testing to validate designs using a variety of methodologies
What we need:
- Bachelor's degree in design/related field or 1-2 years of experience in working with online / digital solutions
- Knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, knowing after effects is a plus)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and feedback
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of web design (knowledge of development logic is a plus)
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) design principles
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
Your application has been successfully submitted.