Sales Manager, ANZ
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
InMobi’s culture is centered around:
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership, and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion.
What You'll Own
InMobi’s Commercial team works to drive growth & manage revenue operations for InMobi Marketing Cloud, which includes InMobi Pulse (Research), InMobi Audiences (Data), InMobi Exchange (Media) & InMobi DSP (ROI). We are focused on winning new business, growing InMobi’s market share, and developing our reputation of being an industry leader in mobile, video & native to drive definable outcomes for both brand and performance campaigns.
As a key driver of the InMobi ANZ team, you will be responsible for building revenue and relationships through Agencies and client strategic partnerships. While managing a book of business for the ANZ region, Sales Managers will work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Business Development, Technical Operations, Business Analysts, & Creative Services).
We are looking for a sales manager who can understand complex problems and, importantly, has experience in identifying different ways to go about solving them. You should ideally have worked in cross functional roles and have the ability to develop close strategic relationships with clients, by clearly articulating data and insights. You would operate with a high degree of autonomy and be expected to effectively manage/ be accountable for your sales pipeline. The role would be expected to participate in exec level revenue reporting as well as quarterly/ annual planning exercises for the portfolio of accounts assigned.
The role will be based in Sydney.
- Consistently achieve/ over-achieve revenue targets from Agencies and Programmatic accounts.
- Drive forward programmatic growth opportunities through clients' strategic partnerships.
- Build multi-stakeholder relationships with existing and new accounts
- Collaborate with Strategy & Ops Manager to respond to briefs.
- Work with data sciences team in generating insights and analytics for advertisers.
- Effectively drive the implementation of concepts and client briefs with internal teams.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad campaigns match up to client needs.
- Creation and management of a pipeline of sales opportunities
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
Who You Are
- Hunter mentality with a proven success record of revenue attainment
- 3-5 years of experience in digital advertising in a role where there were sales targets and accountability for achieving them from programmatic/ ad tech background
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Strong Sales Experience & proven versatility in problem solving with extensive contacts across the industry in Agencies/ ATD, DSP, Ad-Tech &/ or Advertisers
- Excellent communication & analytical mindset with a strong understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills/ PowerPoint
Nice to have:
- Basic to medium proficiency in the ad-tech ecosystem of ad exchanges/ networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations, delivery and measurement platforms.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications/skills without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status/characteristic protected by applicable laws. This policy applies to all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.