Junior Customer Success Manager
IAS is looking for the right people to continue our rapid growth. We want to find the people at the start of their careers who can become future leaders in digital advertising. The Associate Customer Success Manager will partner with Sales to successfully onboard, retain, and grow clients for the French market. The primary focus of this role is to shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts.
As a part of our Customer Success team, this role offers potential to gain in-depth experience of the verification space within the advertising industry. Under the direction of your manager, you will finesse your technical, communication, and commercial skills.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the digital advertising ecosystem of advertisers, agencies, platforms, publishers, and media technology partners
- Build a solid understanding of all IAS products and processes
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services. Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reporting and data analysis of client activity
- Identify at-risk scenarios and work with internal/external stakeholders to build & enact solutions
- Attend external meetings and present to clients
- Support the rest of the customer success team in strategic endeavours
- Develop client relationships to incorporate a deep understanding of client goals
- Communicate client needs and act as an internal advocate for owned clients
- Adhere to IAS values at all times
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 years experience in ad tech, agency or brand experience preferred
- Fluency in Itaian and English language required
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing industry is a must
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp different processes and systems
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Great organizational skills and the ability of managing projects to completion
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience working in Salesforce is a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Your application has been successfully submitted.