At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with brands & agencies,
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and optimize towards key metrics,
- Identify, analyze and benchmark campaign and customer success that leads to new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts,
- Develop and cultivate relationships with brand sales, creative and operational teams with an emphasis on superior customer service and positive customer experience,
- Coordinating cross-functional teams from AdOps, Analytics, QA, Creative, Sales to ensure optimal campaign performance and execution.
- At least 2 years of client relationship experience with a track record of hitting targets and positive ROI,
- Experienced in branding models for mobile and social games (CPM, CPCV),
- Strong understanding of existing mobile advertising and monetization ecosystem,
- Proven track record to manage and develop client relationships, Superior organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple competing priorities,
- Ability to collaborate with sales, international, and management teams,
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading independent mobile growth platform — leveling up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers and OEMs.