At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is looking for a Sales Director in Mexico to work on our Advertising Sales team. you will work with the agency and brand community to help them leverage Digital Turbine Media's mobile ad inventory. Must have at least six years of experience previously leveraging your industry expertise, deep network of relationships, and passion for empowering brands/agencies.
- Spearheading Digital Turbine's new LATAM focused business sales leveraging senior-level relationships with agencies, holding companies, and brands looking to grow their mobile app business
- Advance our ability to conduct deals and partnerships, strategically sell and position Digital Turbine as a key part of mobile media budgets
- Partner with cross-functional teams to shape the development of Digital Turbines sales road map based on marketplace opportunities
- Build unique relationships with influential partners that allow them to co-create compelling and innovative digital advertising campaigns with Digital Turbine advertising inventory
- Drive understanding of agency landscape and support business development efforts
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Multi-disciplined advertising sales professional with a strong track record of closing deals and driving large accounts through to close
- Driven – Excels in identifying opportunities and exploring new business in the advertising industry
- Ability to assess the business goals and formulate strategy directly to internal leaders
- Strong business and strategic planning acumenStrong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- At this time we are only accepting resumes that are written in English as this is the main language we will be using in business transactions
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading independent mobile growth platform — leveling up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers and OEMs.