Account Strategist Intern, IBERIA
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
As our Agency Account Strategist intern in Barcelona, you’ll be key to retain and grow the wide range of existing business coming from various industries and to develop a strategic partnership across Criteo’s products.
Every day, you will:
Provide support on various types of clients:
- Monitoring, optimising & reporting campaign performances to top advertisers
- Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
- Helping the AS team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
- Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
Contribute to the team’s success by :
- Improving tools and internal processes : you will take part in creation of tools to automate and improve certain tasks (Ex: monitoring of performance, identifying opportunities)
- Helping build Case-studies: You will collect information and build customised case-studies for clients or for internal best-practice sharing purposes
- Helping AS and AEs to develop and strengthen the agency strategy in Iberia (Ex. collecting ideas for agencies’ engagement and organisation of webinars/marketing activities, understanding agencies’ needs and finding solutions)
What we are looking for:
- Business sense to handle a multitasking environment where prioritisation is key
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Native Spanish and advanced English both spoken and written
- Passion for the digital industry and internet trends
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Need to be able to sign an internship contract in Spain for 6 months
Nice to have:
Knowledge on online marketing (industry players, tools, metrics)
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.