Director, Retail Media Sales
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
The Retail Media Sales team drives growth for Criteo by securing relationships with new advertising partners. As a Team Lead, you are responsible for hiring, training, coaching and leading a team of Account Executives and Sales Managers to surpass revenue goals. You are fearless, scrappy and passionate about our mission to help clients succeed by connecting them with powerful advertising technology. You combine deep product and industry knowledge with strong sales and management instincts.
What You’ll Do
- Manage an expanding team of Criteo Account Executives and Sales Managers working on the growth of Key Accounts within the CPG vertical.
- Play an active, hands-on role to help source, close and launch new business.
- Run recurring training sessions for new hires across job functions.
- Lead team to surpass revenue goals.
- Work collaboratively with partners in technical solutions, creative services, data analytics and account strategy to ensure excellent client service delivery.
- Increase team productivity by developing them individually and by recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures and processes.
- Contribute positively to the strategy, execution and culture of the Criteo Retail Media Sales organization
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7-12 years of experience in technology sales and/or sales management
- Strong understanding of digital advertising
- Ability to work in a fast-moving company and growing industry
- A highly motivated team player with an entrepreneurial attitude and strong will to succeed
- Team management experience in complex, high-performance environments.
- Deep knowledge of direct marketing, online and offline advertising technologies
- Natural leader who takes action and challenges status quo.
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
- Outstanding communication skills; able to translate complex ideas into simple stories.
We believe our greatest strength is our people. We take pride in being a community of diverse individuals, each one bringing their unique talent, experience and personality into work to build something better together. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary. The base salary pay range for this position is $140,800 to $193,600 per year. Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units.
We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and a big part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work, financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.