Strategic Partnership Manager
What is the job
ironSource Mobile is expanding the Strategic Partnership Manager’s Team in Tel Aviv location.
ironSource Mobile is hiring a Strategic Partnership Manager ready to play a key role in expanding our business. The Strategic Partnership Manager will manage existing advertiser and publisher accounts with day-to-day communication, build strong relationships, and establish growth & up-sell strategies for each account. Additionally, the Strategic Partnership Manager will integrate new Advertisers and Publishers, and work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and performance related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with developers.
This position entails focus on account management through building strong relationships to maximize growth accounts, up-selling, performance analysis, technical support, and optimization.
The Account Manager is expected to actively contribute to the ongoing success of our user acquisition and monetization business while working in close partnership with the Sales Teams, Product Teams, and R&D Teams.
- Communicate and work closely with Advertisers and Publishers worldwide to manage relationships.
- Growing revenue from existing accounts and clients.
- Performance and technical focal point for product integration, best practices and overall account operations.
- Manage and optimize campaigns; analyze performance and recommend/implement improvements to meet customers user acquisition and monetization objectives.
- Supporting the sales team in pre and post sale stages.
- Collaborate with internal operations and engineering teams on the implementation and
- management of various user acquisition and monetization products.
- 2 years+ experience in client management from global operating companies
- English at a native level
- Sales oriented, strong ability to negotiate
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- Details oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- Bachelor degree
- The position requires traveling
- Experience in the Ad-tech industry – advantage
- Experience in a gaming company – advantage
- Russian speaker – advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.