Data Analyst - Marketplace
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
You will work on our Real Time Bidding platform with a passion for internet technology to help drive informed business and product decisions, rolling out new product features in phases with A/B testing.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, experience working with large data sets, and data-driven decision making.
You are focused on results, a self-starter, scrappy and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of findings to multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Conduct A/B experiments to help optimize programmatic auction dynamics to maximize publisher and advertiser satisfaction.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in other teams—Customer Success, Product, and Engineering--to solve problems, identify trends and opportunities for optimizations.
- Ad Tech experience will be an added advantage.
- Total work experience of 2 years to 7 years.
- Experience with SQL, extracting large sets of data.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, creating graphs, calculations using in-built functions + macros).
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS or Masters degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (i.e. Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Data Sciences).
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from large datasets using SQL .
- Very comfortable with SQL to pull data from various data sources to answer business / product questions.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.