Account Manager, Advertisers – Performance Publishers – Maternity Leave Replacement
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Account manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an all-star Account Manager to join our Performance Publishers team in Tel Aviv. This person will be directly responsible for managing a book of business of content arbitrage advertisers and identifying optimization opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, responsible, super analytical, have strong relationship management skills and a team player.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our clients
- Identify optimization opportunities at scale
- Grow revenues for large book of accounts
- Monitor content campaigns performance and conduct Daily, weekly and quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Work closely with the Product, Finance, Content Review and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities from data sources to increase revenues
- Provide feedback to advertisers on campaign optimization, opportunities and increasing scale
What are the skills a good Account Manager needs to have?
- 2+ years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media / Media buying)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Data driven, has the ability to deduct data based conclusions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Past experience in content arbitrage – an advantage
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.