Country Manager – India
Taboola is looking for India’s Country Manager who will expand Taboola’s business in the country by creating sales strategy, defining road-map, building partnerships and generatng revenue. We are looking for a leader with strong sales leadership experience who can execute quickly, operate independently, and who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Generate new business and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate
- Close business with both publishers and advertisers. Manage pipeline and forecasts
- Strategy development – build strategic partnerships with customers
- Identify the right stakeholders for each product without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video and publisher revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Work closely with head of region to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with AM and our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboola’s product team in regard to product development needs
- Oversee all operations within India including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows, and quality targets set by the company
- Build, lead, manage and motivate the local sales organisation
- 15+ years as key sales manager with strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to penetrate new markets and learn new industry
- Well-connected within the local market, either advertiser or publisher and display impeccable local market understanding
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Technologically Savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- A solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding and sensitivity towards cultural differences
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today and more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media experts has built the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform – or “search engine just the other way around” – that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative and most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) and media agencies use Taboola’s innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic and distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 Taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didn’t know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.