Regional Vice President, SEA & ANZ
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is growing exponentially in APAC. South East Asia & Australia/NewZealand are key drivers of this growth. We’re looking for a seasoned Sales Leader to lead Branch’s expansion efforts growing awareness, adoption and revenue among companies in the region. You will be a key leader on Branch’s rapidly growing team and will play a significant role in shaping Branch’s future.
As the Regional VP of Sales, you’ll get to:
- Manage, mentor, and motivate the existing team of Account Executives.
- Recruit, hire, and train additional team members. Oversee the sales pipeline and cadence, mentor team members on tactics and deal progression, and use your network to expand and open up new opportunities for the team.
- Identify tactics to build local groundswell and brand awareness to support the sales cycle.
- Build and enhance relationships with our largest strategic partners.
- Represent Branch at relevant regional conferences and events
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in a Sales leadership role at a SaaS company, with a track record of top performance.
- Previous experience recruiting and scaling a team at a high-growth company.
- Ability to understand the Branch SDK in-depth and communicate its benefits to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Work autonomously developing the market in ANZ and SEA frequently traveling as needed.
- Strong interest in mobile technology and mobile SDKs.
- A strong work ethic and internal drive to produce results.
- Data-driven, and experience managing a pipeline using Salesforce or similar SFA tool.
- Humility, and a customer first mentality.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams, included but not limited to: marketing, business development, customer success, professional services, product, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience selling into the marketing tech and/or mobile ecosystem.
- A thorough understanding of mobile advertising, measurement, and attribution.
- Prior experience of charting out growth plans for global companies in the region.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $667M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with offices around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Your application has been successfully submitted.