Customer Success Manager
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our new and fast-growing team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As the Customer Success Manager, you will lead our business by activating & servicing our existing clients in India. You will also successfully onboard, retain, grow and engage at a high level with priority client accounts, partnering with Sales and Client Services where necessary. The primary focus of this role is to activate, shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key senior level stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts. Through senior level relationships, there will also be an expectation to cross-sell into new accounts within the region also.
Customer Success Managers build comprehensive knowledge of the verification and analytics space within the advertising industry and use this knowledge to support and advise clients’ digital media strategies. This role will suit an experienced Customer Success Manager who is passionate about making an impact, driving ROI for their clients, and forging strong high-level relationships with agencies and marketers directly.
What you’ll get to do:
- Activate & effectively service global and regional clients who have an existing relationship with IAS
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services for several highly strategic accounts
- Master thorough knowledge of IAS products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to the needs and objectives of each client
- Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Own client meetings, including presenting product training, data analysis, strategic business reviews and additional engagement modules
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, fostering regular, impactful engagement
- Understand client goals and communicate and advocate for clients’ needs internally
- Identify at risk opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to build and enact solutions
- Work with Client Services, Sales, Product Marketing, and Finance to create best-in-class service for all clients
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 04 to 06 years in a client-facing customer success/account management role in ad tech, media agency or other media technology company
- Experience in Campaign or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising eco-system
- Exposure to working with media agencies, publishers and programmatic platforms
- Service-oriented ethos with a strong business mindset and the ability to create strategic plans
- Experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients with an excellent track record of retaining and growing a portfolio
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com or email us at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Your application has been successfully submitted.