Account Manager,Mid Market
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
Account Managers are the first line of support for PubMatic’s global publisher base. They are responsible for onboarding and managing publishers through support channels to maximize their programmatic revenue opportunities.
This role provides the day-to-day support of publisher clients, delivering world-class customer service and ad-technology troubleshooting. Account Managers are expected to develop an understanding of PubMatic’s standard programmatic integrations, helping publishers to successfully self-service their integrations with PubMatic.
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine programmatic knowledge, customer support experience, and technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
• Manage account onboarding and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system.
• Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations during customer onboarding implementations.
• Deliver excellent customer service and support within defined SLAs to publishers via reactive support channels (e.g. Zendesk), including troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by publishers.
• Utilize and update multiple systems (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA, reporting and analytics tools, etc.).
• Actively manage external and internal escalations relating to publisher integration issues, discrepancies, brand safety, etc.
• Work closely with internal teams and external customers to meet and exceed expectations.
• Use complex datasets to track performance trends, identify the root cause of anomalies, and perform publisher and platform optimizations to maximize yield.
• Aid in the creation and updating of internal and external documentation.
• Knowledge in mobile app and/or video ad tech.
• Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action as a member of a small team.
• Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through ambiguous problems.
• Logical reasoning ability, strong process management, problem solving and analytical mindset, customer service-oriented attitude, organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail.
• Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• 2 to 3 years of work experience within programmatic advertising.
• Knowledge of programmatic header bidding and wrapper ad tech; exposure to ad servers such as Google Ad Manager (GAM) and AdMob.
• Proven success supporting customers at scale.
• Operationally minded and able to balance onboarding new customers, supporting existing customers, and optimizing overall performance.
• Proven success in fast-paced, structured environments.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to solve problems at scale and collaborate with team members globally.
• Experience using complex datasets to improve revenue and performance.
• Track record of achieving assigned targets and driving sustainable revenue growth.
• An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.