Taboola is looking for a Strategy Manager to join our team.
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Strategy Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Be a member of the Strategy and Corporate Development team reporting to the Director of Strategy and Business Analysis.
- Lead a variety of highly impactful cross functional projects, from initial analysis to execution including organic initiatives and M&A processes.
- Work closely with senior management – requiring a high degree of professionalism, dedication and discretion.
- Perform in-depth research and analysis of markets, companies, products and business models to identify organic and non organic opportunities and competitive threats
- Build detailed financial models to support decision making.
What are the skills a good Strategy Manager needs to have?
- At least 2 years experience in at least one of:
- Strategic Consulting
- Investment Banking, Private Equity or Venture Capital firms
- Strategy or Corporate developement team
- Product management at a tech company
- Experience working at or with a Tech Company and a strong tech product understanding
- Strong project management skills; Able to coordinate action and lead by influence.
- Ability to analyze business opportunities both strategically and financially
- Hands on experience with financial and business modeling
- Detail oriented with ability to provide insights based on scarce and non-trivial sources of information
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Proactive and self motivated
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.