Motion Graphics Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Motion Graphics team creates various animations for marketing campaigns and other areas as needed by the company.
- We design high-quality motion graphics for multiple platforms and mediums.
- We work closely with the Marketing and Art teams to create a unified creative vision.
- Create and implement animated title and logo work for trailers and TV commercials.
- Design high-quality motion graphics, transitions, show openings, lower thirds, etc.
- Create a variety of short form animations to be used in game.
- Work with the team of Video Editors and Producers to deliver compelling graphics for a variety of different projects.
- Organize and maintain motion graphics templates and assets for international markets for TV commercials and game trailers.
- Work with others on the creative team to help visualize and develop fun and dynamic animation features for use in video games.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of animation production.
- Fluent in After Effects.
- Strong 2d design skills.
- Strong creative skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with other animators.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Background in broadcast.
- 3d experience.
- Experience playing and love of video games.
Please note - a reel or portfolio site is required to be considered for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Your application has been successfully submitted.