Assistant Post-Production Producer
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking an Assistant Post-Production Producer to support the managing and tracking of a range of video projects, working across Marketing, Video Production and Motion Graphics.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Video Production Team works within the Marketing Department, and closely with the Motion Graphics Team, to create all trailers and video assets released online, on TV and in Cinema.
- We produce multiple versions of video assets for various international territories and platforms.
- Work closely with the Post-Production Producer to track current and upcoming video projects via email and designated project management software.
- Apply a high level of organization to video asset file management.
- Review, understand, and track video and audio asset requests.
- Track asset creation and QC deliverables.
- Assist in managing the Video Production Team’s time by tracking schedules.
- 2 years’ experience in an assistant producer or asset management role.
- BA Degree in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing or similar.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task across a variety of projects working within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as across several teams.
- Experience using Monday.com or similar project tracking software.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Premiere, and Illustrator.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Your application has been successfully submitted.