Video Production Technical Supervisor
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking an experienced Video Production Technical Supervisor to join our Video Production team in our Manhattan, NYC studio. This position will collaborate with Production Engineers, Facilities, and IT to be the front facing support for the Video Production Department.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Video Production Team works within the Marketing Department, and closely with the Motion Graphics Team, to create all trailers and video assets released online, on TV and in Cinema.
- We produce multiple versions of video assets for various international territories and platforms.
- Daily technical support for the Avid Editors and Asset Capture Artists within the Department.
- Work with Avid Facilities Engineer and IT to provide seamless upgrades and integrations, keeping all systems up to date and in the same specs.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to understand all upcoming technical needs in the Department and assist in any purchases, installations, and setup in a timely manner.
- Be up to date on current Video Post Production hardware, software, and trends.
- Have the background knowledge to quickly understand, implement, and improve existing systems.
- 5+ years supporting a shared Avid Production Management environment.
- Proven ability to provide timely Post Production support to a team of 25 people.
- Up to date knowledge of A/V Signal flow, Windows based computers, graphics cards, and capture decks.
- Technical understanding of file-based workflows, frame rates, raster sizes, and file formats.
- Familiar with Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere, a plus.
- People skills and ability to work as part of a team are of utmost importance.
- Ability to take direction, be detail oriented, and follow existing workflows.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Your application has been successfully submitted.