Senior User Acquisition Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is looking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our team!
- Experience building successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos and demographics
- Experience managing high-budget titles
- Be able to communicate the UA strategies across departments and shareholders
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Expert at optimizing campaigns and adjusting bids based on predictive ROAS and LTV
- Able to effectively communicate with advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Able to seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners
- Able to innovate new ways to develop and constantly improve UA strategy
- Strategize, build, and execute user acquisition campaigns across social channels, ad networks, and DSPs, utilizing machine learning and programmatic buyer skills.
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
- Awesome Excel skills and familiarity with Google Docs and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- 3-5 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- Experience working in the social/mobile game industry a plus
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience
- Experience Managing a team of 2+ people
- Experience across Social Channels and Networks (Facebook, google, unity, tapjoy, etc)
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
NICE TO HAVE
- Passion/knowledge for video games a big plus
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Your application has been successfully submitted.