Director of Sales - Central Europe
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppsFlyer is looking for a Sales Director to join our rapidly growing Berlin office! This role will help expand our footprint with leading mobile advertisers in Central Europe. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of selling SaaS platforms and advertising solutions in a b2b environment and will be experienced in managing sellers adept at driving complex and strategic sales processes.
What you’ll do
- Help develop and refine go to market strategy and advise on product and commercial development according to regional needs
- Manage and deliver against both personal and team quotas
- Lead market expansion of AppsFlyer’s different vertical segments across all regions
- Manage, support and mentor both local and remote sellers on a day to day to basis to deliver against sales targets
- Increase market share and achieving new bookings targets
- Conduct weekly pipeline meetings and coach direct reports on closing opportunities
- Serve as an active member of the sales leadership team and build strong, collaborative relationships through the Sales, Marketing, Success, Legal, Partner Development and Agency teams
- Work closely with your SDR and Marketing teams to target appropriate hitlist accounts
- Manage the sales cycle across diverse markets, time zones, and cultural conditions
- Contribute to complex negotiations and the closing of new business, including appropriate use of senior company executives and product specialists to improve results
- Be a driver of process improvements and constantly improve sales knowledge
What you have
- Native German and English
- 5+ years of outstanding results in leading SaaS sales teams and delivering new customer growth
- 2+ years of sales team management or team lead experience
- Ability to travel throughout Central Europe to support sales and marketing initiatives (Covid-19 permitting)
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to higher performance standards
- Extensive understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem
- Extensive experience selling SaaS, Mobile/Mar-tech solutions to a B2B audience
- Good technical understanding of the advertising ecosystem
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to persuade, lead and confidently handle customer objections
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing
- Proven record of success in a high volume transaction sales environment; experience selling to enterprise clients
- Experience operating in Salesforce
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
What we offer
- Stock options in a Forbes 100 company
- Competitive compensation package
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for skills incl. negotiation, presentation, LinkedIn learning
- Health initiatives spanning from weekly team lunches, local fruit/veg/snack basket & drinks and many other team fitness activities and sports events.
- Leading private medical and dental insurance
- Comfortable work set up - standing desk, laptop, phone, financial contribution towards your WFH setup
- Flexible working hours and great location
- Team fun activities and in general an awesome, international team!
Your application has been successfully submitted.