Strategic Customer Success Manager
We are hiring a Strategic Customer Success Manager to advise enterprise clients and prospects how to best leverage AppsFlyer for all their mobile attribution challenges. Immersed in the most crucial part of the client experience, you will become their technical advisor and solve implementation requirements. You will also be the industry expert and provide insights that can help shape your client's marketing strategy. Acting as liaison between the client and the technology, you will lead technical conversations during the sales cycle, guide engineers during the implementation phase, maintain client integrations with various partner technologies, and deliver feedback to drive product innovation.
What you will do:
- Ensure success in designing, migrating, and deploying AppsFlyer with strategic prospects/clients while providing value throughout the onboarding and renewal process
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Customer Success Managers, Partner Integrations, Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing teams as the product advocate to help prioritize existing gaps, features and product strategies
- In partnership with the Sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to solve business needs and technical requirements.
- Lead product demonstrations and proof of concept, as well as respond to RFP/RFIs and Info Security documents, as necessary
- Build deep client relationships with senior technical and nontechnical individuals
- May be expected to attend conferences and industry events
- Approximately 10-15% travel depending on client/event location
What you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing technical role and collaborating with Sales
- Prior experience in the mobile marketing industry/SAAS companies is highly desired
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- The ability to present and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to understand business use cases and requirements and build out technical solutions
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Technical background and analytical experience
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Technical Degree
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
What We Offer:
- Employee stock options
- Competitive compensation package
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for skills incl. negotiation, presentation, LinkedIn learning
- Health initiatives spanning from weekly team lunches, local fruit/veg/snack basket & drinks and many other team fitness activities and sports events
- Leading private medical and dental insurance
- Comfortable work set up - standing desk, laptop, phone, financial contribution towards your WFH setup
- Flexible working hours and great location
- Taking part in important social responsibility initiatives via AppsFlyer Cares
- Team fun activities and in general an awesome, international team!
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.