Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Do you think BIG and are passionate about finding the best talent under the hardest rock? Do you possess a keen sense for talent acquisition at the highest level? Do you get pumped when you find that perfect candidate for that perfect role? We do too, and we are looking for you to grow the Talent Acquisition efforts in North America. This is an individual contributor role who will be in charge of full cycle recruiting for various roles across all department.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Hiring Mangers and other stakeholders to ensure our Talent strategy is fully aligned with the business goals
- Leverage established networks to drive diverse, ambitious talent to join our team
- Manage efficient, fast-paced, full cycle recruiting operations to support AppsFlyer's rapid hiring growth – from sourcing to close
- Manage the requisition approval process and allocate open requisitions appropriately to external agencies as needed
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to stay competitive
What You Have:
- 5+ years experience in full lifecycle recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, referrals, qualifying, networking, and relationship management
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a creative, metrics driven, consultative service oriented recruiting strategy
- A successful track record of recruiting management at a rapidly growing tech company
- Solid network of relevant candidates and recruiters as well as efficient methods of tracking them
- Hands-on experience with relevant social media, conferences, events and recruiting channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in mobile is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working in the mobile advertising, analytics, gaming or entertainment industry is helpful
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member is a plus!
Your application has been successfully submitted.