Analyst, Account Manager (Russian Speaking)
AppLovin enables developers and marketers to grow with market leading technologies. Businesses rely on AppLovin to solve their mission-critical functions with a powerful, full stack solution including user acquisition, retention, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others. Equality is essential to our purpose – our people are key to cultivating a culture of belonging where employees can engage as their true selves.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
You will be part of the AppLovin Business Development team that is responsible to develop and sustain partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transform new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers to build business partnerships and support company growth.
- Work directly with app developers and publishers to improve their advertising campaign performance as well as ad monetization stacks, troubleshoot and resolve account issues in a timely manner.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships.
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support.
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape.
Your background and who you are:
- At least 1+ years in Sales/Business Development role, preferably in mobile advertising on the supply/Publisher side
- Must be fluent in English and Russian, with high level competency in both written and oral communication skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts.
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in industry space.
- Knowledge and experience of yield optimization through direct Publisher relationships
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proactive problem-solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference with the different teams across the globe.
- Being a fan of mobile and computer games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so it’s always a plus to have a passion for the vertical that you’re working on.
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast-paced environment, even if their company failed!
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at email@example.com.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here.
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.