Product Expert - Services
What You'll Do:
The Product Expertise organization enables our client-facing operations to scale and adapt as our products evolve and market adoption grows. We conveniently interoperate with internal-facing teams who design and build our products (eg. Product Management, Software Engineering), partner-facing teams who strive to strengthen our product suite offering (eg. Business Development) and client-facing teams who leverage our product solutions to prepare and launch client’s advertising campaigns, optimize and maintain marketing performance (eg. Ad Operations, Creative Design, Performance Data Analysis, Field Engineering).
Within Product Expertise, and as part of the Asset Expertise team, the Product Expert ensures successful activation and use of our core product components, platform and APIs (together referred to as “assets”) in ways to best serve the performance of both our marketing solutions and services. They build and leverage direct relationships with the aforementioned stakeholders to develop an expertise over the asset’s mechanics and to ensure their proper functioning based on monitoring and business escalations. They, in turn, can influence product improvements and manage projects that aim at adapting and scaling activities from client-facing operations.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the technical inner workings, including data models, of these assets, their use and impact on solution and service performance, their managed and self-service controls and best practices.
- Review our strategy around the assets, their product roadmaps and engineering’s objectives and key results (OKRs),
- Attend and participate in recurring discussions with Product Management, Product Analytics and other internal groups,
- Dig into technical specifications and data models to get a complete understanding of the assets’ underlying functioning.
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide support to field engineering, field analysts and advertising operations as they activate and use these assets.
- Prepare operations teams with processes and tools to most appropriately use our asset for our client solutions,
- Collect and answer system or data-related questions and requests as they pertain to our assets,
- Exchange and debate the need of new features that contribute to customer success and revenue,
- Challenge the roadmap to ensure that our assets work and run smoothly without hiccups.
- Provide relevant inputs into product improvements with business cases collected from field teams,
- Help in the design of new features, test new development releases and provide immediate feedback,
- Track component stability, adoption rate and outcome for solutions and services, and look for levers of improvements.
- Ensure the proper functioning of our ad technology and platform via a well-oiled escalation workflow.
- Review and qualify escalated bug suspicions by reproducing and/or making headways in understanding root cause,
- Fix when possible or escalate to software engineering while contributing to solving the identified issues.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience working in technology, consulting or in an operational capacity
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent degree, or experience,
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking skills, able to multi-task and manage deadlines,
- Personal credibility and influencing skills, able to identify and resolve issues through collaboration and communication,
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and ability to deliver results working with cross-functional teams,
- Established ability to operate effectively and autonomously in ambiguous situations, with only high-level direction,
- Maintain a positive demeanor, high energy, and contagious passion that helps others adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and using tools of the trade, such as new training methods and practices.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,100 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.