Support Engineering Manager
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Support Engineering Manager at Branch, you will be on the front lines with the team as they handle all incoming technical integration questions. You will spend the first few months learning all aspects of our full-stack product in order to provide technical leadership to our team of Support Engineers. You are in charge of coordinating with the entire Branch team to ensure that questions are answered, bugs are escalated and resolved, and feedback is communicated in a timely manner.
As a Support Engineering Manager, you'll get to:
- Being hands-on, using your technical and management knowledge to help our partners successfully implement Branch’s products.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of support engineers.
- Track open issues to ensure they are continually progressed and that regular updates are provided to the client contact.
- Manage escalations as required, ensuring they are addressed within established SLAs. Be the point of contact for our internal stakeholders for high priority escalations. Review and determine root cause of escalation and make recommendations to avoid future escalations.
- Actively coach and mentor team members to help them grow in their careers.
- Liaise with organization stakeholders to champion the needs of Branch users.
- Oversee and manage the long-term growth of the Support Engineering organization, including hiring and road-mapping.
- Work directly with leadership to define and enforce strategies and team goals.
This role requires working in non-regular Shifts, including Late Evening/ Night Shifts.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 8+ years total experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience leading/managing support queues.
- Experience in software development and/or mobile development.
- Experience managing customer facing teams.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innate desire to provide amazing customer experiences.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong organizational sense and ability to get stuff done.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $667M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with offices around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Unifying mobile measurement and user experiences across devices, platforms, and channels