Senior Sales Manager, Publica
Publica is the leading Advertising Platform for Connected Television. As audiences shift from linear TV to Digital, Publica’s goal is to power the next generation of ad experiences on the big screen.
What we need to build together
The core of our platform is our CTV ad server that enables publishers to run a unified auction between their direct sales and 50+ video Sell Side Platforms (SSPs). Publica’s Unified Auction solution can also be integrated within existing ad servers to maximize yield. In addition, we provide a server-side ad insertion (SSAI) solution, an audience management solution, a contextual management solution and an ai-driven creative recognition solution. We have been growing at a rapid pace and we need a Senior Sales Manager to join our team. This role reports into the Commercial Director EMEA.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be expected to work autonomously to acquire new customers in France, working closely with our Publisher Development team to onboard new business and senior stakeholders to develop a successful sales strategy for your region. You will be working to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets. You will become proficient in Publica’s products, growing your sales knowledge and learning the ins and outs of Publica and the CTV ecosystem.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with leading Publishers, content owners and or leading CTV companies.
- Full cycle sales skills including prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing new business deals with strategic accounts in the digital publisher industry
- Take a collaborative approach to provide custom solutions to the largest players in the industry
- Collaborate closely with the Publisher Development team to ensure careful handoff and launch
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams to influence a customer centric approach
Who you are and what you have:
- 5+ years of direct quota-carrying sales experience in digital media/ad tech OR SaaS tech space
- Deep knowledge of the CTV/Video/Publisher landscape huge plus
- Existing relationships with C-level and executive contacts in the digital publishing industry preferred
- Ability to grow existing sales opportunities and source new sales opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Exceeds goals successfully and constantly strives to be a top performer
- Salesforce experience and forecasting acumen
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.