Channels Business Lead
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Channels Business Lead?
We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an ambitious and proactive individual to support and manage our Channel Partners business activity. The Taboola Channel partners are the resellers of Taboola that are representing our business offering across many markets in EMEA.
As Channels Business Lead, you will be directly responsible for managing a unique book of business, strategic partnerships and identifying growth opportunities at scale.
Why should you be Channels Business Lead at Taboola?
You’ll be working on many different tasks that will keep the day to day diverse and interesting and you’ll be trusted with creating and leading projects that bring real value and revenue growth to Taboola and its partners.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Managing the partnership with Taboola’s resellers, from A-Z on the business and operational side.
- Grow the revenue generated by Taboola’s Channels
- Planning and executing the ongoing training and product knowledge of our resellers
- Automating processes to make the work of the resellers more effective and efficient
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders within Taboola (ie. Product, Marketing, BI, Support)
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings with the resellers
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner
What are the skills a good Channel Partnerships Operations Specialist– needs to have?
- 5 years experience in the digital media or publishing space
- Business development and negotiation experience
- Data driven with the ability to deduct data based conclusions
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities in a highly organized fashion
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial
- Business understanding and proven strategic planning experience
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.