Advertising Operations Manager
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule. Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of mid-market publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with troubleshooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Customer Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and are ready for broad adoption.
- Manage publisher account setup and maintain Mid-Market accounts on the PubMatic system.
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation.
- Deliver excellent customer service and support within defined SLAs to publishers via support channels (e.g., Zendesk), including troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by publishers.
- Proactive in optimizing the publisher accounts and providing timely feedback to the customers to increase the yield.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g., Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk etc.)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customers.
- Build strong customer relationships to create advocates of PubMatic while identifying upsell opportunities to manage a book of business against assigned revenue targets.
- This role is to provide support to Mid-Market US regional accounts.
- The ideal candidate should have 4-6 years of ad-tech experience, adequate knowledge in Header Bidding, ORTB protocol, RTB/PMP and ad Networks is a plus.
- Prior experience of working with SSP’s, Custom Prebid Wrappers and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus.
- Operationally minded and able to balance onboarding new customers, supporting existing customers, and optimizing performance.
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access, MS Project, SQL, and other Database tools is a plus.
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes.
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as GAM and AdMob is a plus.
- Knowledge of using debugging tools like Fiddler, Charles, and browser console etc.
- BA/BS degree
Personal Characteristics and Competencies:
- Proactive and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
- Ability to collaborate with team members globally, especially US-based counterparts.
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset; customer service-oriented attitude; organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active, quick learner, good team player, able to adapt, and operative effectively in a fast-paced, highly demanding, continually evolving environment
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globa have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.