LiveOps Product Manager
Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
• Creates opportunities for impact
• Shares a passion for challenge
• Cultivates a spirit of creativity
• Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
We are looking for a LiveOps Product Manager to join the studio as the business lead for our Live Service Team. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team to delight our users with the best-in-class content, live events, and promotions.
- Analyze the impact of our live-service activity on our business KPIs (engagement/monetization)
- Collaborate with relevant teams to define road map for our live service features sets and live-events
- Segment our player base to create a compelling and personalized-in game experience
- Have oversight over the development of churn preventions and re-engagement models; you will deploy those models to meet business objectives
- Analyze data and translate findings into actionable next step
- Create tuning for features that cause user delight and is compatible with underlying game economy
- Monitor the competitive landscape to understand market opportunities and industry trends
- We are looking to hire the best candidates nationwide and offer flexible remote opportunities.
- 1-2 years experience as a Product Manager required
- Passion for great products and a deep empathy for users
- Comfortable walking the line between data and intuition; able to make good decisions with less than perfect data
- Passionate about games and crafting fun/compelling user experiences
- An advocate for strategy which takes research, data, and industry trends into account, while being comfortable taking calculated risks
- Excellent at problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team player that thrives in cross-discipline teams
- Loves games
- Experience in the mobile game industry
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games
Your application has been successfully submitted.