Head of Partner Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why we are looking for you
AppsFlyer sits in the midst of one of the most fascinating and incredibly diverse ecosystems out there - the mobile app ecosystem.
Our ecosystem consists of a wide array of partners (8000+ partners and growing!). From ad networks such as Facebook and Google to analytics platforms such as Amplitude and Segment, marketing automation platforms such as Adobe and Oracle Marketing Cloud, agencies and more.
We’re looking for a talented Head of Partner marketing to join our team to plan and execute strategic partner marketing campaigns that support the growth objectives of AppsFlyer's business and drive partner led opportunities and revenue growth.
The right candidate should have extensive knowledge in the mobile ecosystem and have proven experience in driving partner-led growth.
What you will do
In this leadership role, we’ll look to you to help us take our partner marketing activities to the next level - work with a range of strategic partners to understand our joint users, define and run co-marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and activation, and ultimately help us and our partners grow their business.
Who you’ll work with
You’ll work closely with Partner Development, partners’ marketing teams and key stakeholders across our Product, Sales and Customer Success organizations, as well as our Centralized and Regional Marketing teams.
What your day at AppsFlyer will look like
- Work closely with the Partner Development team to strengthen partnerships and go-to-market execution
- Leverage industry knowledge and research to forecast, identify, prioritize, and act on strategic partnerships and business opportunities that drive business growth
- Develop joint value propositions with our partners, highlighting the benefits and differentiation of AppsFlyer on their platform
- Plan and execute co-marketing campaigns with partners: joint product launches, joint events/webinars, customer success stories, thought leadership pieces, video marketing, email blasts and more that generate partner sourced leads and revenue
- Amplify AppsFlyer’s product launches by defining how our products are going to be introduced to partners - translating our launch and communication assets into narratives that resonate with our partners and mutual customers
The skills you will bring
- 8+ years of B2B/SaaS experience, focused on building and executing strategy, leading teams (product marketing, partner marketing, or mobile marketing)
- Experience collaborating with enterprise tech giants such as Facebook, Google, Salesforce, Amazon etc.
- Broad marketing skills including lead generation and events
- Exemplary communications, copywriting, and presentation skills in English (written, verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field; MBA a plus
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented. You are able to handle highly complex initiatives and keep many projects on track in parallel
- Highly motivated, with a positive and can-do attitude (be the person you would want to work with)
- Strong familiarity with mobile app marketing and related technologies
- Experience with marketing to an ecosystem of integrated partners or partner marketing
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
Your application has been successfully submitted.